So I’d been eyeing this case for a couple of months now, and I just couldn’t bear to drop SGD120 on it. I tried to a couple of times, but always walked away empty handed. It would have come in handy during the marathon – it pissed down… but the ziplock breast milk bag I used held up just fine :-)
This was gifted to me by a buddy. I was like wow! He had bought it for himself but didn’t like it. So I bought him dinner for it.
It’s basically a tupperware for the iPhone. I would have liked it in black, but hey who cares!
Water tested and installed it tonight. Here’s some pictures I got.
Edit 22 July 2012:
OK I’ve used it for a couple of days. A few pointers.
- The casing doesn’t make the phone much wider or thicker. But definitely longer.
- No sticky rubbery bits to foul up the draw from pocket
- Only the power plug that comes with the iPhone works. None of the aftermarket plugs would fit. Forget also about using a dock – even with an extender.
- The unit comes with a screw-on adapter for earphones – which is the ONLY way earphones will plug in. If you leave that at home, then you’re screwed. Pun unintended.
- The sound coming from the casing is a little muted / muffled. Not awful, but noticeable.
- Lastly, I haven’t noticed any of the grease marks between the screen cover and the screen. Works well!